Some NSCC Graduates Can Get A Degree At Dalhousie University

Nova Scotia Community College (NSCC) graduates of the below mentioned programs have an option of getting a degree at Dalhousie University, popularly referred to as Dal.

So this would help those undergraduate international students who intend to study at Dal but are not able to afford the international fees. So they can come in via NSCC 2 years diploma program. After which they can get as many as 3 years post graduate work permit.

Once they get at least 1 year Canadian work experience, they can apply for permanent residence through the Canadian Express Class. As a PR, you are required to pay fees that Canadian citizens pay. So such student can then complete their degree program at Dal paying cheaper fees compared to international school fees rate, which is quite a huge difference.

Dalhousie University (commonly known as Dal) is a public research university in Nova Scotia, an over 200 years old reputable university.

Leave a Reply

Notify of